Friday, September 18, 2009
Update
Just an update about Kaden. He is doing well or so I thought. A little over 2 weeks ago he woke up around 4am and wouldn't settle down. He just wasn't himself. He wouldn't fall asleep and I was worried. After 4 hrs of him crying on and off ( 1 hr of that my sister Kristi took him, she was watching Jenny and Will's kids- she came down and offered to hold him while I slept. Thank you Kristi. I needed it. ) I took him to my mom's house where he Slept on her chest for about 2 hrs or so. He had to be held, he wouldn't stay alseep if you put him down. Very unlike him. When he woke up he was super congested and you could feel and hear the conjestion in his lungs. I took him to the ER, where they looked in his ears and found the "beginnings of an ear infection". They gave him an antibiotic that he took well for 10 days. He got much better. But this monday he started waking up in the middle of the night. He has slept through the night since 6 weeks. So, today my mom calls and says he is just dripping with a runny nose. I call his doctor and they tell us to come in. I'm thinking I'm just a new mom that is overly worried. Not so. The doc looks in his ears and nostrils and say not only does he still have an ear infection but he also has a sinus infection. My poor baby boy. He is so good though. If you didn't know him very well, you'd never know anything is wrong. He is just as happy as can be, minus a cold and an infection. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh not fun! Logan has had a couple ear infections, and they are no fun for Mom, Dad or baby! I hope he gets feeling better soon. Post more picts of the cute little man! He's got to be getting bigger now!
Sad, I can understand now how that breaks your heart! Hope things get better!
Post a Comment