Holla, family and friends.
I did it! I started a blog. Is that what you call it? I have no clue. But anyway, just expect updates on how the baby is doing and most importantly how I'm doing during the pregnancy! haha.
Today was an okay day. I had a bout of, um, well, diarrhea. Not very fun. And not very fun to describe, much less read about so I'll just leave it at that.
I voted today, so excited. I know I am going to get a lot of flack for telling this, but today was the very first time I have ever voted. No, I'm not telling you my age if you can't remember. Anyway, it was exhilarating! Even though the entire country already knew Utah was McCain's and if I didn't vote, Utah still would have gone to McCain, but I needed to know I had voted.
Pregnancy stuff:
Right now I am 16 weeks along. If any Brown family is wondering whether I'm going to find out the sex, you betcha I am. And I'll find out right before our little family reunion for Thanksgiving. I'm actually showing now. I think I'm huge. I'm only 4 months and already showing. I know everyone is different, but if you know my mom's history, you understand why I'm freaking out a little. =) No 12 lb babies for me, thank you. At the same time, if you've met my husband, you could also reason out why I'm so big right now. =)
Scott stuff:
Scott is doing good. He is on his way to getting his pilots license and almost half way through with school! He hates studying but is good and does it anyway. His sister Sarah is getting married November 20Th.
Well guys, thanks for reading! Love y'all!
5 comments:
Kira I am so excited for you! You will be such an adorable Mom!
welcome to the blogging world. I'm glad I'll be able to keep up on your lives now!
Welcome welcome! You are going to be such a great mom. And Marla a wonderful grandma.
Hey! I found your blog on Briana's. How are you doing? Married and pregnant? Lots of exciting things going on! Congrats with all of that, by the way. You'll have to let us know what you're having when you find out the gender! Keep in touch!
Yeah! Thanks for emailing me. I've now got you guys on MY blog.
Post a Comment